Project Pointillism Pareidolia – atomic structures

(double click to enlarge)

Yellow dots received up to seven green dots to surround each and to the blue dots were added the same quantity of red, just as a proton attracts electrons. In this way, I’m hoping to create a separation between light and dark areas.

Looking on the right side, you can see the effect it has with the added red (I’ll be covering the entire surface) and, overall, the green.

Wherever the white spaces still exist is where I hope to utilize my pareidolic power of conception and tweak some kind of form from out of the chaos.

This entry was posted in Photography, Process and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Project Pointillism Pareidolia – atomic structures

1. ericaatje says:

On the left I can see Holland! 😉

2. Diana says:

Now it’s happening. 🙂

True for me as well. In the area where the red was applied, I can barely make out a human form… like a viking with a horned cap and a shield.

3. thebearggrr says:

This baffles me bit I am in awe !!

I’m just getting going… the next photo in the series should be up tomorrow.

Can you tell I love my toothpick?

• thebearggrr says:

Well most definitely, it is very intricate! I look forward to seeing more soon !

Next will be filling in the white spaces in the background, but the trick will be in leaving those areas where I might be able to separate the middle ground where the figures are going to be.

Tricky stuff, but I love the process, just like you… 😀

• thebearggrr says:

Oh yes, it’s all about the process! It gives at least another dimension to the art if not several! I must say, thank you for following my blog!

• thebearggrr says:

I do love the process. It certainly adds another dimension! Thank you for following my blog!!

4. Randel says:

Love the randomness of the pixelation. Thank you for coming by my little space on the web.

5. Pingback: Liebster award nominations and information | thebearggrr

6. thebearggrr says:

Because if your awesome imagery and undeniable patience, not to mention one helluva blog! I’ve nominated you for a Liebster.