Spring Equinox – 2013

Spring has sprung
The grass is rizz
I wonder where
The birdies izz.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Spring Equinox – 2013

1. Thank you for the smile, Antonie, and for my daily dose of irony.

2. Some birds are in my yard 🙂

3. B Gourley says:

That’s a brutal spring equinox. It’s not much better here, just sans the snow.

It hasn’t stopped snowing since I took that pic almost 36 hours ago. It just won’t stop 😛 and I’m getting tired of it.

• B Gourley says:

In know the feeling. I grew up in Northwest Indiana in Lake Effect Snow territory.

That’s the same situation I live in; the winter snow dumping grounds of Lake Huron… central Southern Ontario.

I’m not really complaining with good reason, though. It’s actually pretty normal weather for March here. I just like to complain about crappy weather because it makes me feel better. 😀

4. happyskips says:

I think of spring as more of 60 degrees not the 30-40’s we are having. They are predicting snow tonight. Hopefully it will not snow.

5. Sometimes, Sun is gone and will be back again, Gone makes us miss it.

6. leo brady says:

😉

7. alkaplan says:

This post made me smile. My mom used to say that poem. Thanks for visiting my blog. I’m glad you enjoyed “Little Things” Hope you stop by and visit again soon.

8. sailology says:

Yikes! I dont feel so bad about our own (UK) white spring equinox now!