Blogs I Follow
- Jacquie Robinson
- MaxReynolds: Sunrise, Sunset and other Visions
- In touch with Emma
- The View from Birchwood Hill
- Sarah F Burns
- Yasmin Rose
- martinis, bikinis, and lamborghinis.
- B O N G A N G ART
- T. James Moore
- stefanie robinson
- ElectricCoconut Designs ✦ SophyAmelia's Bustlin' Blog
- pgcps mess - Reform Sasscer without delay.
- Arise Bharat
- Trollboy's Blog
- squirrel and pear
- Dennis Witmer's Web Site
Tag Archives: art
Only pristine is the acceptable limit. Nothing less will do for my grandchildren, so let’s get on with it already.
Maitland River, April 13, 2014.
Conestoga River, SW Ontario, April 12, 2014.
Continuing on with the Particle Collision series, I’m beginning to simplify the design by adding a richly coloured background of very thick paint. Acrylic on birch board 11″x14″ Detail:
Spring hath sprung.